Friday, December 21, 2012

My Reading Child

I want my child to love reading. I want him (or her) to crave the smell of a new book and be excited by the prospect of what it contains.

I want my child to digest the books and be so sick with the stuff (s)he's learned that (s)he can' help but spew it onto the next lucky person, inflicting them with the desire to read, and so the cycle continues...

I'm gonna start when baby is in the womb, oh yes! I'm gonna buy those Dr. Dre. headphones, slip them bad-boys onto my belly as soon as the pregnancy test says: POSITIVE, and play books on tape/cd/digital whatever!

However it goes, I want my child to be a better reader than I, with a bigger imagination, and more importantly...a bigger library than mine.

MY DREAM (wait for it...wait for it...)


No comments:

Post a Comment